Steps on the Pathway Pt. 4 – Host Msgr. John Zenz invites us to consider the many beautiful devotions of our Catholic heritage – traditional as well as contemporary.
- Monday, October 16th at 12:30pm
- Tuesday, October 17th at 1pm
- Friday, October 20th at 2pm
Ste. Anne Church Concert featuring the Sistine Chapel Choir – recorded at the historic Ste. Anne Church in Detroit. The prelude concert consists of: St. Luke’s Catholic Choir & Prescott Choral, the Mosaic Youth Singers, The University of Michigan School of Music, Theatre & Dance Chamber Choir. Main concert performed by the Sistine Chapel Choir.
- Monday, October 16th at 1pm
- Tuesday, October 17th at 3:30pm
- Wednesday, October 18th at 9pm
- Thursday, October 19th at 10am
Tears of Love – Father Pat’s musical dedication to Our Lady of La Salette.
- Monday, October 23rd at 2pm
- Tuesday, October 24th at 4pm
- Thursday, October 26th at 10am
Guardian Angels – Joshua is a creative, artistic 8-year old boy. His parents have recently died and he feels very alone. The caretaker at the orphanage assures him that his parents will send a guardian angel to watch over him. Family show inspires as it entertains and will encourage faith-filled conversation about the Descent of the Holy Spirit, the third Glorious Mystery of the Rosary.
- Monday, October 30th at 2pm
- Tuesday, October 31st at 4pm
- Thursday, November 2nd at 10am
Down From the Mountaintop – contemporary story relates to scripture and the fourth Luminous Mystery of the Rosary, The Transfiguration, when Christ’s disciples wished that they too could stay on the mountaintop.
- Monday, October 30th at 2:30pm
- Tuesday, October 31st at 4:30pm
- Thursday, November 2nd at 10:30am