Francis: The Pope from the New World – unveils the personality, passion and extraordinary faith of the new Pope. Featuring interviews with close friends, collaborators, and his official biographer – this documentary traces the remarkable rise of Jorge Mario Bergoglio. From growing up surrounded by soccer games and tango music to his defense of the poor and marginalized of Buenos Aires during his time as Archbishop, this film explores the abiding compassion and unwavering resolve of a priest, a bishop and now a Pope seeking to bring the Church to the frontiers of society.
- Monday, February 20th at 2pm
- Tuesday, February 21st at 4pm
- Thursday, February 23rd at 10am
Stronger Than Death – Fr. Engelmar Unzeitig – an exposition of his holy life, the life of a modern-day martyr. He was declared Venerable on July 3, 2009, by Pope Benedict XVI, and he was beatified on Sept. 24, 2016, by Pope Francis.
- Monday, February 27th at 2pm
- Tuesday, February 28th at 4pm
- Thursday, March 2nd at 10am
Beyond All Imagining Part 1– Msgr. Zenz provides teaching and reflection on the Sunday Gospel readings of Lent as actors interpret the narrative.
- Monday, March 6th at 2pm
- Tuesday, March 7th at 4pm
- Thursday, March 9th at 10am
40 Hours – a powerful drama, based on true events, relates to the first Glorious Mystery of the Rosary, The Resurrection of Jesus and the promise of new life for those who take up their crosses and follow him.
- Monday, March 6th at 2:30pm
- Tuesday, March 7th at 4:30pm
- Thursday, March 9th at 10:30am