Come, Let Us Adore Him – Deacon Harold examines the power of Eucharistic Adoration that leads to deeply personal relationship with God. The important role of stillness and silence as a way of listening to God’s voice, growing in holiness and discerning God’s will.
- Tuesday, January 17th at 4pm
- Thursday, January 19th at 10am
Meeting Our New Bishops– Mike Stechschulte from The Michigan Catholic Newspaper sits down with Bishops – elect Rev. Robert Fisher and Rev. Gerard Battersby. They talk about the pivotal influences in their upbringings, what brought them to the priesthood and hopes for their future ministry.
- Wednesday, January 18th at 8:30pm
- Thursday, January 19th at 11am
- Sunday, January 22nd at 5pm
- Monday, January 23rd at 4:30pm
- Tuesday, January 24th at 1:30pm
The Love of Christ Compels Us – a Story of the Alexian Brothers, brothers who participate in the ministry of healing in the tradition of the Roman Catholic Church.
- Monday, January 23rd at 2pm
- Tuesday, January 24th at 4pm
- Thursday, January 26th at 10am
Called: The Postulant – features the vocation story of Bro. M.J. Groark and his return to the Church.
- Monday, January 23rd at 2:30pm
- Tuesday, January 24th at 4:30pm
- Thursday, January 26th at 10:30am